1) Ipamorelin, this is a selective GH-secretagogue and ghrelin receptor agonists. The ghelin stimulation can be compared to GHRP6 with less appetite stimulation properties. Unlike other GH-secretagogues this pentapeptide doesn't release the same volumes of cortisol, acetylcholine, prolactin and aldosterone. It is for this reason Ipamorelin has been considered the first selective GH-secretagogue.
2) CJC 1295 has shown some amazing results as a growth hormone releasing hormone analog. Not only has CJC 1295 shown potential to increase growth hormone and IGF-I secretion and effects, but it has been able to do so in very large amounts. CJC 1295 stimulates growth hormone secretion, and will keep a steady increase of HGH and IGF-I with no increase in prolactin, leading to fat loss, and increased protein synthesis thereby promoting growth. Another benefit of CJC 1295 is its ability to promote slow-wave sleep. Slow-wave sleep is also known as deep sleep and it is the portion of sleep responsible for the highest level of muscle growth and memory retention.
3) CJC 1295+ Ipamorelin the most popular peptide gives you the combination of both the above.
4) Thymosin Beta4 is a hormone secreted from the thymus. It's primary function is to stimulate the production of T cells, which are an important part of the immune system. Thymosin also assists in the development of B cells to plasma cells to produce antibodies. The predominant form of thymosin, Thymosin Beta 4 is a major actin-sequestering molecule, Thymosin Beta 4 has a role in tissue repair. Thymosin Beta 4has been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues.
5) BPC-157 is composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound that is discovered in an isolated from human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including tendon to bone healing and superior healing of damaged ligaments. In addition, BPC-157 seems to protect organs and to prevent ulcers of the stomach. This peptide is also shown to decrease pain in damaged areas. Those who suffer from discomfort due to muscle sprains, tears and damage may benefit from treatment with this peptide.
6) Follastatin 344 is a naturally occurring human peptide and potent inhibitor of myostatin. Myostatin encourages the degradation of myotubes(skeletal muscle fibers) therefore inhibition of mouse statin will ultimately result in increased muscle mass by preventing degradation.
7)Cerebrolysin is a synthetic nootropic drug which consists of low-molecular peptides and possesses neuroprotective and neurotrophic repair properties. The active fragment of Cerebrolysin is made of proteins which molecular masses do not exceed 10,000 Daltons, so they can penetrate blood-brain barrier and reach neurons directly which in turn makes the drug able to show organo--specific combined a faxed towards brain
8) Malanotan II is an analog of the peptide hormone alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone inducing skin tanning. It plays a role in stimulating melanogenesis and thus providing a protective mechanism against UV rays, under its action melanocytes are able to increase production and secretion of hormone melanin. Melanotan II had a positive effect on libido due to its aphrodisiac properties.
9)Bremelanotide PT 141 was developed from the peptide hormone Malanotan II. In initial testing, M II did induce tanning but additionally caused sexual arousal and spontaneous erections as unexpected side effects in nine of the 10 original male volunteers. Further testing should showed PT 141 to induce lordosis and was also effective in treating sexual dysfunction in both men and women. Unlike Viagra and other related medications, it does not act upon the vascular system, but directly increases sexual desire via the nervous system.
10)Epithalon is a synthetic version of a polypeptide which is naturally produced in humans. It increases a person's resistance to emotional stress and also acts as an antioxidant. It is a bio regulator for the endocrine system, especially for the pineal gland, and has been shown to lengthen telomeres in human cells. The mechanisms are a lot more complex than just activating to Telomerase.